However, the lower end of the range for more junior Node.js developers drops to a more realistic $70,000 per annum. The full range is also very similar, starting at CHF75,000 annually for the bottom ten percentile and rising to CHF122,500 in the top ten percentile. However, in recent years there has been a notable contraction in the costs gap with software developer salary ranges, especially at the more senior level, narrowing between geographies. Based on a rich dataset of 9001 salaries, the jobs portal uk.talent.com puts the median average salary range for Node.js developers in the UK at £55,000 a year, or £4583 a month.
Front End Developer (Entry Level)
Our clients have the option of choosing the engagement model which best suits their requirements, including team extension, dedicated teams, pod teams, and remote development centers. Grid Dynamics has offices throughout Eastern Europe and Central Europe and Latin America, meaning that we have the resources to cater to the needs of companies of any size, no matter where they are located. Why Central and Eastern European countries are a sweet spot for global companies seeking high-end tech at a sensible price.
- What’s perhaps a little surprising that they stand to earn more in Los Angeles and Boston than in New York and San Francisco, which typically command higher tech wages.
- We’ve also included the 25th and 75th percentiles to give you further information about the distribution of salary data.
- You can learn all about the difference between frontend and backend development in this guide.
- While the average salary is $151k per year, some offers reached a peak of $1M dollars.
- Eastern Europe has one of the lowest salaries to offer in comparison with the USA or the countries of the European Union.
While the average Rust developer salary is $144K per year, some offers reached $500K per year. At Toptal, our team of matchers bring deep domain expertise and several years of experience to make sure you’re applying to freelance work that’s the right fit for your skills, interests, and time preferences. Unlock access to a wide range of freelancing opportunities, from part-time to full-time positions, with top companies from the Fortune 500 to Silicon Valley startups. We vet each client opportunity and match you with the job postings that suit your preferences and skills, but you’ll always have the freedom to choose.